Customer Experience Statistics
With the influx of online reviews and digital everything, there is no doubt that you company will be subject to comments and criticism. How do you work towards improving your customer experience? Here is some research to learn from, taken from SuperOffice.com:
- According to Deloitte, 62% of companies view customer experience delivered by the contact centers as a competitive differentiator.
- Gartner predicts that by 2018, more than 50% of organizations will redirect their investments to customer experience innovations.
- According to the Gartner survey, companies that implement customer experience projects begin by focusing on ways they collect and analyze customer feedback.
- Accenture found that 89% of customers get frustrated because they need to repeat their issues to multiple representatives.
- 87% of customers think brands need to put more effort into providing a consistent experience.
- According to WOW Local Marketing, 52% of customers are less likely to engage with the company because of bad mobile experience.
- By 2018 mobile search will generate 27.8 billion more queries than desktop search.
- 90% of customers say they have had poor experience seeking customer support on mobile, according to Software advice.
- According to Esteban Kolsky, if the customers are not satisfied, 13% of them will tell to 15 or even more people that they are unhappy.
- On the other hand, 72% of customers will share a positive experience with 6 or more people.
- 50% of customers think it’s important to solve product or service issues themselves.
- 70% expect a company’s website to include a self-service application.